Tuesday had a good run, but we're going back to our old standard. The Wednesday Night Ride is back!
Conditions on the trails are ripe for the picking, and we're going to hit bootleg trails over to Theo for some fun laps in the dark, rolling back to Fulton Brewing afterward for a few brews.
If you don't have a fat bike of your own, we have a few demo bikes here at the shop which we can get prepped to roll on a first come first served basis. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or shoot us a DM to have us set one aside for you.
We've got 1 Small, 2 Medium, 2 Large, and 1 XL
Here are the details:
- Meet at One On One Bicycle Studio at 7:00pm.
- Bikes can go on the racks out in front of the shop, or on the racks in the alley. NO BIKES INSIDE.
- If you need service, come early, you can inquire at the alley entrance per usual.
- No drop. Ramble pace. Beverage stops along the way. Bring an extra layer to bundle up while enjoying said beverages.
- Bring a friend, a group of friends, or your whole office! This ride is designed to build community and get people out riding.
- This goes without saying, but don't be an asshole, we'll ask you to leave.
- If you're not riding the whole way with us, want to drop off at any point, or really want to get to the bar early, we're going to be finishing at Cuzzy's around 9:00pm, so we'll see you there!
- Bring an extra jacket or a puffer to stay toasty.
- BRING LIGHTS. Bring a backup light, don't wanna get stranded out there without one.
- If you need a shot of espresso, some service, need to purchase a light, some riding gear, a spare tube, etc. please arrive early. We will be rolling out at 7:00pm
- You're responsible for your own supplies and maintenance should you have a flat tire, etc. while on the ride. Come prepared.
Please feel free to ask us any questions on the page below or you can shoot us a message. This is an open event, so feel free to invite friends!